Saturday, May 13, 2006

New Blogger Alert!

And so it begins... I've never "blogged" before. However, since I started putting stuff on my webpage, and hadn't gotten any responses (despite views), I thought I'd try it out. I'm not sure how I will use this, so will have to see how this goes.

This will be my "main" section, where I will note changes to some of the websites on which I work, talk about what's going on in my life (for those interested) and... we'll just see. I will probably set up other blogs... Again, we will see.

I have various interests and my family looks to me to research some of the emails they receive. I help them out with step-by-step instructions that will probably (I hope) help others who use PCs and Windows (no flames from MAC or Linux devotees... They're what I've been using for years, so I know many of the programs they use.)

No comments: