Tuesday, August 21, 2007

America's Got Talent

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Terry Fator won! If you missed it, check out the AGT website and to the two-minute recaps.

I feel sorry for Cas Haley, because if Terry hadn't been in the competition, he'd have won it, hands down.

I still think America was off a little with Butterscotch and Julienne Irwin in the final four instead of the Glamazons and Sideswipe, but I guess America spoke.

But Terry won it! Lets hope we see more of him than we did of Bianca Ryan. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her, too, but why is it we see more of second-place American Idols than we do of the winners? Why? I mean I know we fall in love with the people we see on TV fairly regularly and like, but why not the winners?

Anyway, Terry's slated to play in Vegas, soon. I'm sure he'll be in demand for some time, now the shows over. Cas will too.

In fact, like I said before, I hope that producers and A&R people ARE paying attention to this show... Butterscotch, Julienne, the Glamazons, Robert Hatcher, Jason Pritchett, and others deserve a chance, and they all have followings from the show. Get on it fast!

-wds

No comments: