Tuesday, June 11, 2013

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2013 - 06/11/2013 - Second Show of Season

NBC Highlights.

Review of last week's show.
Review of some of tonight's show.
Intro of judges.
San Antonio

First act

Travis Pratt - Singer (from Tipton, GA)
Sings opera - Alto to Contra-Alto.
(WOW)
Howard, Heidi and Howie Standing O, along with some audience
Howard - This is the most outragious audition I've seen all day.
Howie has GF come up on stage. She talked singer into singing on stage.
He proposes to her on stage. (She said yes.)
All judges say YES.

Dancers - Strength and more
Good.
Yes.

Nina & Brian - Ballroom Dancers
Yes. They're through.

Commercials - Segment #2.

Ruby & Jonas - Ballroom Dancers
(She was from The Untouchables group last year.)
Heidi: Amazing
Howard: I am really digging what you're doing.
Howie: You have set the bar. I don't think there was one mistake.
Yes, all round.

Brother of Ruby - He was in Untouchables, too.
D'Angelo &  - Ballroom Dancers
Howie - This is why I came to San Antonio
Mel B - Thoroughly entertained
Howie - Fantastic.
Yes all round.

Commercials - Segment #3

Mariachi Nuevo - Mariachi Band
Doing "Sexy and I Know I It"
Howard - Thought it was great.
Heidi - Thought it was so much fun.
Mel B - I was down with it.
Howie - My whole mission today was to get Howard to buy into Mariachi. You came out on stage and completed my mission.

Commerials - Segment #4

Pistol-Packin' Paula
Heidi & Mel B buzz
Brings out Nick as a volunteer
Whips a styrofoam
Howard - What you just did was Classic Americana and I liked it.
Howie - Very County Fairish
Heidi - Cool how you draw the guns, but...
Howie - No
Heidi - No
Mel B - No
Howard - Yes

Brad Byers - Sword Swallowing
9 double-edge swords
Standing O from audience
Howard - I like this kind of thing. Can't wait to see what elae you have.
Howie - Danger has been a staple of entertainment - Yes
Mel B - No
Howard - Yes
Heidi - To dangerous acts I say no... But today, I say yes.
He's through.

Commercials - Segment #5

Colin Key (16yo) Magician
Howard - Liked it. Suffered rejection - You proved yourself. Good for you. I loved it.
Heidi - I want to know how you did it.
Howie - I believe at 16yo you have just stepped into your future.
Mel B - I loved it. I want to see you again.
All judges, yes.

Commercials - Segment #6

New Orleans

Megan Piphus - Ventriloquist (20yo)
Heidi - I think you have star quality
Howard - I'm a big big fan.
Howie - Amazing singing voice from rock to opera. I've just become a fan.
Mel B - You are what this show is all about.
Yes, all round

Commercials - Segment #7

Jonathan Allen - Musician
Operatic singer
Kicked out of house at 18 for being gay
Standing O by all judges and most of audience
Howie - You seem like a good person and a talent. But with that talent, you found a new family.
Howard - You have a gift. You were wonderful
Heidi - I had to check to see if you were lip-synching.
Mel B - Well done.
All judges - VEGAS.

Commercials - Segment #8

Alexandria the Great - Female Escape Artist

Commercials - Segment #9

Alexandria the Great
Howie - Best escape artist I've seen
Howard - Home Run, A+
Mel B - I couldn't even begin to hold my breath
Heidi -
Everyone - Yes (She's through)

JC Starbright - Songwriter
(See's self as next Lady Ga Ga)
Howard buzzed
Mel B buzzed
Howard buzzed Heidi's
Howie buzzed
No from all of the judges
Nick comes out "That was a hit record" "This is what Justin Beiber is going to look like in 20 years.

Commercials - Segment #10

Andrew Ward - Ghost Story
Howie, Woward and Heidi - Buzzed
Mel B is only one voted Yes.

Sam Johnson - Handstand
80' in the air on a sway-pole
Everyone comes in
Howie - Seems like the most dangerous thing I've ever seen
Heidi - You are a single parent, right? You are not wired or tethered...
Howard - I don't like your hatm, but everything else I did.
Mel B - I didn't know what you were going to do....
Howie and Howard - Yes
Heidi - I'd love to see you again - Yes
Mel B - See you in Vegas
Yes, all round

Commercials - Segment #11

Paul Thomas Mitchell - Musician
Song he wrote "My Life" for his father
Cool song
Standing O by a lot of the audience
Heidi - I wanna come up and hug you. Amazing voice. Love the song
Howard - Emotional person. Came across on stage. You have star power.
Howie - Whatever you go through in like, there's a reason. Because you when you reach the peak, you feel it.
Mel B - [missed]
All judges - Yes.

End of show

That's it. See ya next Tuesday at 8AM (from Chicago).

No comments: