Tuesday, June 18, 2013

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2013 - 06/18/2013 - Chicago Auditions

NBC Highlights.

Review of last week's show.
Review of some of tonight's show.
Intro of judges

Omega Force Strength Team
Howard: Inspirational
Heidi: I had so much fun watching you guys
Howie: When you came out, I thought Power Rangers 30 years later. But until the blocks, I didn't know how hard everything was, so it's gotta be a no from me.
Howard, Heidi, and Mel B = Yes, so they're through

Martial Arts group (Shodikan?)
Yes, all round.

Darbie & ??? - Stunt Cheerleading
Yes, all round.

Commercials - Segment #2

Montage of some of the acts
Nick meets a few acts

Kenichi E - Dancish performance
Judges all standing O
Lots of the audience
Heidi - That was pretty awesome. You have a control over your body I've never seen before
Mel B - I thought your head had come off your body, it was that convincing
Howard - I could watch you all day
Howie - Best dance routine in Chicago... You told a great story... It was wonderful.
Yes, all round.

Commercials - Segment #3

Deanna DellaChiappa - Singer
Howard - I have to tell you you're an emotional person and it came out on stage
Heidi - Powerful voice
Mel B - You need to protect your voice... Thought it was going to snap right then.
Howie - Loved it.
Yes, all round.

Commercials - Segment #4

Costumed Characters/Weird Science

Sprice(?) - Build's Rube Goldberg Machines
Set up in Lobby
(Not sure... If that one took three days to build, how's he gonna top it?)
Howard - I love this type of thing. Congratulations.
Heidi - Love your act a lot. Absolultely loved it.
Mel B - If anything missed
Howie - A little critical - Lay off the caffeine
Yes, all round.

Commercials - Segment #5

Rong Niu - Chinese Juggling on Unicycle
Tossed bowls from feet to head
Mel - Are you surprised at this reaction? That was amazing.
Howie - L
Heidi - I was sweating with you. I love you're doing it in white pumps.
Howard - When you were at three bowls, I was outta my chair. Then I thought "This woman is crazy".
Judges - Yes, all round. Howard - Absolute home run.

Commercials - Segment #6

American Military Spouses Choir - Singing
(Music Therapy to help PTSD & Tramatic Brain Injury)
"Ain't No Mountain Hight Enough"
Standing Ovation (Audience & Judges)
Howie - I think the room feels that emotion. So inspirational. You're healing and inspiring people with this.
Mel B - Spice Girls went over and entertained the troups. I think that's what you brought us here tonight.
Howard - When I sit here, like most of us, you remind me how lucky we are in America. Some people know how to lift the human spirit... We saw that today... yes.
Yes from the other judges.'

Judges leave Chicago.

And we leave you until next Tuesday. ;-)

No comments: