Wednesday, August 22, 2012

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2012 - 08/22/2012 - Wild Card Results Live Show

From NBC:
All AGT Videos
Season 7 Episodes
Season 7 Highlights


Four acts will go through. 3 by America's choice, 1 (#4 and #5 by America) by the judges.

Here are the acts from last night:
Spencer Horsman (Escape artist)
All That! (Cloggers)
Jarrett and Raja (Magicians)
Jake Wesley Rogers (Singer)
Cristin Sandu (Balancing act)
Todd Oliver (Ventriliquist - with a live dog)
Bandbaz Brothers (Acrobats)
Sebastian "el Charro de Oro" (Mariachi Singer)
Horse (takes shots to the balls)
Lindsey Norton (Dancer/Contortionist)
Andrew de Leon (Singer)
Ben Blaque (Archer)

--

Segment #1

Montage of the acts from last night talking about how they are lucky to get their second chances and want to go on, all the way.

First acts - Sebastian "el Charro de Oro", Bandbaz Brothers, Ben Blaque
Howard: I love the show tonight. It's not so obvious. I hope America gets it right. Everyone last night was stellar. I know who I'd like to go through, but don't know.
And the act going through to the semi-finals, and the chance at $1M and a headline show in Las Vegas is: Sebastian "el Charro de Oro"
Howie: I have said I don't think it's the year of the singer. But I don't think you're just a singer. I love to hear you speak as much as I love to hear you sing.
(WOW! I'm surprised, to be honest. The kid is good, but still... )

Commercials
Segment #2

The Orville Lounge after show party

Bring It On Broadway cast perform "Cross the Line" live

Commercials
Segment #3

Snapple is giving you the chance to bring back one act. Go to NBC.com/Snapple to see the acts they've selected for us to select from, and vote:

Next group of acts: Horse, Jacob Wesley Rogers, Andrew de Leon
Sharon: I'm at the edge of my seat right now. Everybody did their real best last night. Tell us!
And the act going through to the semi-finals is: Andrew de Leon
Howie: I knew it. It's even sweeter because you went over that hurdle of vegas. You are... If Marilyn Manson and Adam Lambert had a child...
(The guy just has the most amazing voice. And his look just adds to the mystique.)

Next group of acts: Todd Oliver, Cristin Sandu, Spencer Horsman
Howard: Last night was a great night. But the constant gloating of Howie has me nauseous. He has two through. I wouldn't be upset to see any of these guys go through. I think America got some of these wrong, so far.
The act going through to the semi-finals is: Todd Oliver
Howard: I'm going to gloat a little. First, you came out here and really brought it. As for you Howie, it's now two to one.
(Todd was funny last night. Timing was right. I'm sad because two of MY choices were in this one, but glad one made it through. ;-) )

Commercials
Segment #4

Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen perform live "Good Times"

Commercials
Segment #5

The three remaining acts: All That!, Jarrett and Raja, Lindsey Norton
(Wow... I didn't choose any of them to go on, and right now, I couldn't guess who the judges will choose.)
The judges can only choose between two acts. So, the act leaving the competition and going home is: Jarrett and Raja. (Are you kidding me?)
Howard: This is a crime. I think this is a crime.

So, we have All That! and Lindsay Norton. There was only 1/2 percent between their votes.
Howard: I think Jarrett and Raja were robbed. And I was critical of both of you that you're stuff is looking so similar.
All That! - If you bring us back, we have something you've never seen before.
Lindsey - I have so much more to show you. I feel like I've grown as a dancer and person, and I thank you for that.

Commercials
Segment #6

Judges choice between All That! and Lindsay Norton
Howard: What do I do. What is my criteria. Who would I pay most money to go see. Lindsey I said it over and over, you are an amazing athlete. All That! Guys dancing and clogging. Who would have thought that. The persons I think I would actually pay for to go see? All That!
Howard: I'm surprised that in the realm of what happened yesterday it's you two. Lindsey. I think you're still beautiful, and think I'm, basking in the afterglow of the Olympics. Lindsey.
Sharon: It's like Sophie's Choice. What you like best? Apples or Oranges. How do you choose between your children. (Both acts are hers.) Why is it always on me in these situations? Lindsey you know I love you. You're a delight for me to watch. You have your whole future ahead of you and this will give you a boost. And guys... I'm just gonna have to say All That!

Howie: It was truly amazing. I am gloating. Two of my acts went through.

**

So the acts going through tonight are:
Sebastian "el Charro de Oro"
Andrew de Leon
Todd Oliver


Ok... Semi-Finals are next week, I believe. Here's a full list of those we'll see:
From Week 1 of live shows:
Shanice & Maurice
The Scott Brothers
David Garibaldi & his CMYKs
Edon

From Week 2 of live shows:
Turf
Tim Hockenberry
Tom Cotter
Donovan & Rebecca

From Week 3 of live shows:
acob Williams
Lightwire Theater
The Untouchables
All Wheel Sports

From Week 4 of live shows:
Olate Dogs
William Close
Joe Castillo
Dittleman

From the YouTube live show:
Academy of Villains
Bria Kelly
The Magic of Puck
Clint Carvallo and his Extreme Parrots

And from tonight's Wildcard show:
Sebastian "el Charro de Oro"
Andrew de Leon
Todd Oliver
All That!

This is gonna be a great set of semi-finals and finals. And hard to judge. It may come down to mistakes. We'll see how it goes.

Cya then! ;-)

No comments: