Tuesday, June 28, 2011

America's Got Talent (AGT) (2011) - 6th Season (06/28/2011)

Opening segment
Montage

New York Auditions
Intro of host and judges

Rak-and-Tak - Singers (Duo)
Heart's "Alone"
[OMG]
Audience wanting them buzzed
Howie and Sharon laughing
Piers - Facepalm
[I can't believe they weren't buzzed at all]
Piers: I don't think I have met in my life a better suited couple. Musically entwined. The odd thing was I couldn't buzz you because I was enjoying it too much, in a strange way.
Howie: No.
Sharon: I do believe it would be a tragedy to pull you both away from the medical profession. No.
Piers: I would have said yes. (Something oddly compelling.)

Commercials / Segment #2

Smagie Brothers Riding Show - Motorcycles
[Pretty good]
Howie: I think you're phenomenal.
Piers: He's the guy I feel sorry for. The thing he doesn't want to hear is you're through to the next round. Yeah. I up for this.
Sharon: I really really enjoyed it, and can't wait to see you on a bigger stage.
Yes, all round.

Quickies

Sally Gould Dancers
Yes

Dylan Andre - Singer
"Hallelejah"
Yes

Shemika Charles - Limboist
Yes

Commercials / Segment #3
Day 2

Ed Cole - Muscleman - 75yo
Piers buzzed
[pretty good shape for 76yo!]
They didn't show it, not sure if he's through or not.

Leonid the Magnificent
After 4 years, he's back - Failed both the first times.
Quick change and bad singing
Piers buzzed
Sharon: I loved what you did. I loved the combination.
Howie: What I was amazed at, you weren't a quick change artist when I saw you on season 1
Sharon: Yes.
Piers: As usual, I will be a no. So your fate rests with Howie Mandel.
Howie: Very weird, very different. Leo, you're going to Las Vegas.

Auditions that have popped

Commercials / Segment #4

Rachel Zamstein - Singer
[pretty good]
Piers: You don't normally see someone come on with an electric guitar. You have an unual voice. Yeah, I like that.
Howie: I felt you held back. (This is my first time doing anything remotely this amazing.)
Sharon: Where do you usually perform (Bars and home)
Piers: Yeah, I like you. Yes.
Howie: I think you have something, but I think this show has held you back. No.
Sharon: I like your uniqueness... you're quirkiness... I don't know...
Audience - VEGAS VEGAS
Sharon: All right. Rachel, we'll see you in Vegas

Commercials / Segment #5

Sandy Cane the Naked Cowgirl - singer
3 Buzzes

Buzzed Quickies

Maya Sinstreess & the Zombie Apolocolyps
No, all round

Satori Circus
Nope

Narcissister - dancer
Masks on face, back of head, same in crotch
Piers: I thought that was very clever.
Howie: Intriguing. I want to see where you will take it. Yes.
Sharon: Yes.
Piers: Yes.

Commercials / Segment #6

Sam B - Dancer
(Free your mind and let it go on stage)
Audience loved it. [Weird dancing!]
Sharon: I have to say you are absolutely barking mad, but I liked it.
Howie: I have to say I love what you do, I think it could be a dance craze.
Howie: Yes
Sharon: yes
Piers: You are quite brilliantly terrible. Because you are brilliantly terrible, you're going to Vegas.

That's it. See you tomorrow.

No comments: