Tuesday, June 21, 2011

America's Got Talent (AGT) (2011) - Season 6 (06/21/2011)

Opening Segment
Montage - Last week and tonight's show
Atlanta Auditions
Judges intro

Hershea Chocolate (pronounced kinda French) - (Drag Queen) - Impersonation with a dance
Piers buzzed while he was doing Macy Gray
THen, to Let's Dance, he danced and flipped all over the stage
Howie - Your impression was great. Are you a one-man or one-woman show? (Both)
Sharon - I loved it.
Piers - I must be missing something here. (Sharon: Yes, you are - A sense of humor) - No
Howie - Yes
Sharon - Yes

The Summerwind Skippers - Jump-Rope Team
Yes [pretty damn good!]

The Fiddleheads - Bluegrass (twist on popular songs)
"Forget You"
Yes, all round

DJ Face - 6yo - Hip-Hop Scratcher
Yes, all round

Commercials / Segment #2

Attack Dance Crew - Dancers
to "Baby" remix (Bieber)
[They're Good!]
Audience - VEGAS
Piers: I feel good too. I love the look, I love the dancing. New form of dancing. Feels very fresh.
Howie: I enjoyed this. It just seemed to me to the music and dance looked like a cheerleading team. I thought it was going to be hard-hitting dance crew stuff.
Piers: I'd apologize for Howie. If I didn't know how stupid he was already, I'd tell you.
Sharon: If you go through, what will we see in Vegas. (We do much more than drilling)
Piers: At least give them another shot, Sharon.
Sharon: I'm gonna have to say ... Yes.

Commercials / Segment #3

Joseph Ravens - I have no clue
Piers buzzed
Sharon buzzed
No, all round

Robo Mike - Robot dancing
Howie and Piers buzzed
No, all round

Keven Harlow Jasper - NC Hollaring
Piers buzzed
No, all round

Mr Shake It Up - Dancer
Piers & Howie buzzed
No, all round

Auditions that popped - Montage of earlier and later acts tonight

Commercials / Segment #4

Captain and Maybelle - Body Piercer
Mashes hanger and swallows it.
Piers buzzes & turns around
Lifts cinderblocks with a swallowed "sword"
Sharon turned around
Piers said he turned around and saw the audience loving every gory second of it.
Howie: There's a place for it... Yes.
Sharon: No.
Piers: I don't know what it is about you, but you clearly made a connection with the audience. I'm gonna say yes.

Commercials / Segment #5

Muscular Female Operatic Singer - Missed name
Yes

Armand & Angelina - Popera Classical Crossover Music - Singer
Rock opera version of a popular song (She's classically trained & he's bar trained)
"My Heart Will Go On"
Piers & Sharon buzzed
Howie is laughing
Howie: Oh my gosh.
Sharon: That was very tacky.
Howie: But you didn't mean it to be.
Piers: It's ridiculous.
Howie: It's so ridiculous, I loved it. I have to see what the next number is.
Piers: No.
Sharon: It is pure cheese, but I'm addicted to cheese. It's a yes from me.
The audience boos. Howie says: You're not the boss of us!
Piers: Have you two lost your mind?
Sharon: No. Because it's tacky... It's cheesey... It's funny.

Commercials / Segment #6

Anna Graceman from Alaska - Pianist/Singer - 11yo
Performing Alicia Keyes "If I Ain't Got You"
[GREAT]
Audience waving along with the music
Howie stands. Sharon stands.
Audience loves it.
Howie: Wow. You're amazing.
Piers: How tall are you? (Probably 4'-3") That's just raw talent.
Sharon: A little girl with an old soul voice. You either have it or you don't.
Howie: Tomorrow, people are going to go Did you see that little girl on AGT last night? Are you ready for that? (She stops smiling for a second.)
Piers: She said Alicia Keyes and I though no way could she do that.

Howie: This is the most talent we've gotten out of one city.

Another hour tomorrow.
Cya then!

No comments: