Wednesday, September 11, 2013

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2013 - 09/11/2013 - Live Top 12 Results Show

NBC Highlights.

**

The Top 12 are:
Innovative Force (Young girl Dance Troup/Cheerleader-type acrobats)
Forte (Operatic Trio)
Collins Keys (young Magician)
Taylor Williamson (Comedian)
Cami Bradley (Singer)
Catapult Entertainment (Shadow/Silhouette Dance)
Branden James (Operatic Singer)
The Chicago Boys (Acrobatics & Jumprope)
Kristef Brothers (Strength/Acrobatics/Comedy)
Jimmy Rose (Country Singer)
Kenichi Ebina (Dances with Videos performer)
D'Angelo and Amanda (Kid Ballroom Dancers)

BIG montage of last night'x acts and some judge's

Howard: It wasn't easy for America to vote. If you took all of those acts and put them on a Vegas stage, they would all sell out.

Orville Lounge After Show

Commercials - Segment #2

Ollate Dogs perform live.

Auditions for next season starting soon. Nick went to the streets to find talent. Info about when to audition.

Commercials - Segment #3

First results - Chicago Boys and Kenichi Ebina
America has voted. The first act going into the finals is: Kenichi Ebina
Mel B: I just want to say to that guy in the Chicago Boys - It wasn't his fault they didn't get through. To Kenichi - Well done, brother.

Next results - Innovative Force and Cami Bradley
America has voted. The second act going into the finals is: Cami Bradley
Heidi: I have been a very big fan of yours and also Innovative Force. But you too. You are so humble. Good luck next round.

Commercials - Segment #4

Snapple Best Stuff Viewing Party in Lockport(?), NY.

Terry Fator performs live.

Commercials - Segment #5

What winning means to the Top 12 acts.

Next results. Kristef Brothers and Taylor Williams
Howard: I'll be honest. This means that America got something wrong. Both of these acts should go into the Final 6.
America has voted. The next act going into the finals is: Taylor Williamson
Howard: Hey look. I love this guy and I'm thrilled he's going through. But I couldn't have predicted that the Kristef Brothers would NOT go through.

Next results: Forte and Branden James
Howie: I think they are equal. They're both phenomenal.
America has voted. The fourth act going into the finals is: Forte.
Forte: First time they performed at all was on AGT (auditions). They didn't expect it to go through.

Snapple Best Stuff Viewing Party in Lockport(?), NY.

Commercials - Segment #6

Next results: D'Angelo & Amanda and Jimmy Rose
America has voted. The fifth act going into the finals is: Jimmy Rose
JR: Never in a million years dreamed I'd be here.
Mel B: I think like I said, you've grown as an artist. I think you're humble and talented and that's why America loves you.

Last results: Catapult Entertainment and Collins Keys
America has voted. The sixth act going into the finals is: Collins Keys
Howard: I'm still going to say it: I still think your pacing is a slow. You need to keep that in mind now you're in the finals.

**

So, those in the finals are:
Kenichi Ebina
Cami Bradley
Taylor Williamson
Forte
Jimmy Rose
Collins Keys

WOW. I don't know. I expected Catapult Entertainment to go through. And I thought D'Angelo & Amanda were better than Jimmy. Even the judges were shocked by some of the choices. I hope America knows what they're doing.

Cya next week for the Finals with the Top 6. ;-)

-----

No comments: