Wednesday, August 06, 2014

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2014 - Live results Show @ RCMH - 08/06/2014

Remember - I try to quote correctly, but as fast as they move sometime and the new keyboard still giving my fingers fits, I paraphrase, sometimes.

 All Videos - http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/video
Full Episodes - http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/episodes

The 12 acts from which five will be chosen tonight:
Hart Dance Team (Dance group)
Loop Rawlins (Wild West Showman)
John and Andrew (Ballroom Dancing)
Livy, Matt & Sammy (Singing Trio)
Andrey Moraru (Balancing Act)
Juan Carolos (In-line skating dancer)
Mara Justine (12yo Singer)
Aerial Animation (Aerial performer)
Jaycob Curleb (Singer)
Mat Franco (Close-up Magician)
Darik Santo (Comedian)
Act 2 (Opera Duo)

My picks tonight:
Loop Rawlins (Wild West Showman)
Andrey Moraru (Balancing Act)
Aerial Animation (Aerial performer)
Mat Franco (Close-up Magician)

Nick is introduced and introduces the judges.
Montage of judges and last night's acts.

Commercials

Reddi Whip After-Party

First group: Hart Dance Team, Darik Santos, Andrey Moraru
America has voted. The first act going into the semi-finals is: Andrey Moraru
Heidi - I'm very very happy. I predict you'll go quite far in this contest.

Commercials

Second group: Jaycob Curleb, Juan Carlos
America has voted. The next act going to the semi-finals is: Jaycob Curleb
Howie: Not only am I pleased, but I'm not surprised.

Third group: Aerial Animation, Loop Rawlins
America has voted. The next act going to the semi-finals is: Aerial Animation
Howard: You were fantastic and you have front-runner status. With that front-runner status, you could "rest on your laurels", but I suggest you let it all come out of you.

Commercials

Howie did the AGT ticket booth, playing with the AGT audience.

Lindsey Stirling (violinist - voted off the show a few years back) performs

Commercials

Fourth group: Mat Franco, Livy, Matt and Sammy
America has voted. The next act going to the semi-finals is: Mat Franco (magician)
Mel B - I think I was speaking for all the ladies when I said You make magic hot.

Three acts left: Act 2, Mara Justine, John and Andrew
America has voted. The act leaving the competition and going home is: John and Andrew
Judges will decide.
Act 2 - We just want to be ambassadors for opera.
Mara - I'm not ready to give the experience that AGT has given me.

Commercials

Judges choose between Act 2 and Mara Justine
Heidi - I hat having to choose - Mara
Mel B - It's really difficult - I'm going with Mara
Howard - I like both you guys - Mara
Howie - No need to vote.

The acts going through are:
Andrey Moraru
Jaycob Curleb
Aerial Animation
Mat Franco
Mara Justine

Wow... Well 12 more next week.

Cya then. ;-)

No comments: