Tuesday, September 09, 2014

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2014 - Live Show @ RCMH - 09/09/2014

This is the Top 12.

Remember - I try to quote and spell names correctly, but as fast as they move sometime and the new keyboard still giving my fingers fits, I paraphrase and do the best I can, sometimes.

Nick is introduced and he introduces the judges.

All Videos - http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/video
Full Episodes - http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/episodes

The acts that made the Top 12 are:
Howie's Wildcard - Mike Super (Magician)
Sons of Serendip (Musical group)
Emily West (Singer)
Miguel Dakota (Singer)
Mara Justine (12yo Singer)
David and Leeman (Magicians)
AcroArmy (Acrobatic troupe)
Emil & Dariel (Cellists)
Mat Franco (Magician)
Quintavious Johnson (12yo Singer)
Blue Journey (Animation and Ballet)
Christian Stoinev (Acrobat w/Scooby the Chihuahua)

I had something come up and couldn't review tonight's show.

I understand that six of the above will stay for next week's finals and six will go home.
Tomorrow we will see who stays and who goes.

Cya then. ;-)

No comments: