Wednesday, June 23, 2010

America's Got Talent (AGT) (2010) - June 23, 2010 (Auditions)

1-hour, tonight

From Portland, Oregan, again.

Segment #1

Soriah - Singer (chant-type)
Piers buzzed. Audience wants "X"ed.
Sharon: What was that? (Human Throat Singing.)
Buzzed off.

The Amazing Amy - Contortionist
No, all round.

Hart Keene - Swallows needles
Piers: Annoying.
No.

Natasha - Singer(?)
Buzzed off.

Segment #2

Stiltwalkers (didn't get name)
No.

The Hot Shot Tap Dancers - Family of Tap Dancers
Sharn: Standing O. Audience: Standing O.
Howie: I loved what you did. It seems so in sync... There was a unity that just makes it work.
Piers: I think you're very cool, but I wasn't wild about the choreography.
Sharon: I'm so glad that you came to this show. Fantastic.
Howie: Definitely, yes.
Piers: (Wasn't perfect, but what I see in you is a lot of promise): Yes.
Sharon: See you in Vegas.

Segment #3

Ryan and Isabelle - Dance on a Climbing Wall
Graceful!
"Already Gone" I believe was the song.
Weather warning (I'm in Indiana.)
Howie: I loved it. (Audience did, too)
Piers: Definite Yes from me.
Sharon: Yes from me.
Howie: Three yeses means you're going to Vegas.

Segment #4

RNG (??? Next Generation) - Dancers
Audience: Vegas!
Sharon has them take their masks off.
Howie: I think the best thing to do is totally honest... I like hip-hop, and you have a future in dance. BUT, if you come back, you need to step it up some more.
Piers: You have potential.
Sharon: I like it very much.
Piers: Yes.
Howie: I just can't. I just can't. ... (Piers, you can't what?) I just can't say no.
Sharon: And it's a yes from me, so we'll see you in Vegas.

Paul Jr - Singer
Great voice (Sang San Fransisco accappela)
Yes, all round.

Trapeze act (warnings cover names)
Three Yeses. They're in.

Kent Jenkins - PVC Instrument
Like the blue-man group.
Yes, all round.

Segment #5

Weather break (TS Warnings, and a few Tornado Warnings - Mostly north of Lafayette)
Some guy named Ryan - weird singing, and dancing.
Buzzed off.

Pierre ??? - 73yo Harmonica Player from Brussels
Part of the Flight of the Bumblebee
Audience likes him
Sharon: You obviously adore playing your harmonica. I really, really enjoyed your performance. However, I don't think I could hear it that often.
Piers: I have never met a harmonica-playing watch-maker, and believe you brought some ??? to our show.
Howie: I don't think you have a big enough market.
Howie: Yes.
Sharon: I have to say No.
Piers: (Audience: VEGAS) ... Time is your business. The next time I see you will be in Vegas.

Segment #6

Ali & Christina - Singing Sisters - All 4 kids int he family have Cystic Fibrosis
Message to share - You can achieve your dreams. You can do anything you set your mind to.
Howie stands and applauds before they are done.
Audience - Standing O
Sharon - Ali, I'm sorry to bring this up again. But you both have Cystic Fibrosis? Yes. They told them they would never be able to sing.
Howie - You have amazing talent. But that combined with what we know, it's amazing.
Piers - To see you two standing there singing, it's extraordinary. Having said that, you have entered this contest. I'm not going to patronize you... you're not the best singers... But I felt it. Extraordinary.
Sharon: You have the best smile and such a joy to hear you sing. I'm gonna cut to the chase... Yes yes yes.
Howie: I'd be an idiot, not to say yes.
Piers: We will see you in Las Vegas

End of show. See you next week.

No comments: