Wednesday, July 18, 2012

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2012 - 07/18/2012 - Live Show #3 Results

From NBC:
All AGT Videos
Season 7 Episodes
Season 7 Highlights

Here are the 12 acts America voted on from last night:
The Untouchables (dance group - 8yo and up)
Mike Price (Rock Star Juggler)
Inspire the Fire (singing/dancing group)
Christin Sandu (balance act)
Elusive (break dancer)
Jake Wesley Rogers (singer)
All Wheel Sports (stunt group - skaters, skateboarders, BMXers)
Wordspit and the Illest (band)
Jacob Williams (comedian)
All Beef Patty (drag queen singer)
Spencer Horsman (escape artist/magician)
Lightwire Theater (performance with blacklight)

My four: Untouchables, All Wheel Sports, Jacob Williams, Lightwire Theater.

Howie: I was very passionate. Some of my favorite acts were performing last night, and they didn't do that well. They have to go for the gold.

First group: Rockstar Juggler Mike Price, Jacob Williams, Christin Sandu
Sharon: It was a tough night last night with Mike and Christin. It was nerves, nerves, nerves.
The act going through to the semi-finals is: Jacob Williams
Howard: America did get it right. We see a stage. We see 3000 people in the audience. You didn't crack. We saw two other guys who lost their poise.

Commercials
Segment #2

A Day in the Live of AGT - Backstage at the show

Live double act - Ashley & Pudsey - winners of Britain's Got Talent 2012

After show in the Orville Lounge

Commercials
Segment #3

Next set of acts: Lightwire Theater, Inspire the Fire, All Beef Patty
Howie: When you look at this lineup on stage, only on THIS stage could this happen. I think only one of these acts crossed the finish line.
The act going into the semi-finals is: Lightwire Theater
Sharon: I am overjoyed. You stood out so far above everyone else that I kinda feel sorry for everyone else who was on with you last night.

Next set of acts: Elusive, The Untoucables, Jake Wesley Rogers
Howard: I don't know who's going through. All three of you are super-talented. Look at the level of talent we have this year. You guys should all be proud.
The act going through is: The Untouchables
Howie: You're not just a bunch of kids on stage. You are far more polished than adults and many professionals I've seen.

Commercials
Segment #4

DJ Havana Brown performs

Commercials
Segment #5

The last three acts: All Wheel Sports, Wordspit and the Illest, Spencer Horsman
(I think it's AWS)
The judges will decide from #4 and #5
The act leaving the competition and going home is: Spencer Horsman
AWS: Being on AGT has given us the opportunity of presenting our act in an indoor venue. We will rise to the challenge.
Ws&I: I remember you saying we weren't playing the game. You know what? This isn't a game. This is our lives.

Commercials
Segment #6

Montage of acts who will perform next week

So for these two acts: All Wheel Sports and Wordspit adn the Illest (Came in 4th & 5th in audience vote)

Howard: Difficult decision. I love both acts. They performed very well, far as I'm concerned. AWS: You're incredible athletes. Tough decision, but I'm going to have to pick Wordspit. I'm into risk. I think we need a band.
Howie: AWS - What you did last night is spectacular. Never before have we seen this. Wordspit. I think you misinterpreted. I loved the original song. But I'm a judge of this contest. I'm giving you rules that could work for you. Based on everythying I saw, the best marketed act, AWS.
Sharon: (decision is yours) Two very different acts. Two very talented acts. Others have already said all the good points and bad points... This is just... My decision is that I'm going to put through... All Wheel Sports.

So the acts going through tonight are:
Jacob Williams
Lightwire Theater
The Untouchables
All Wheel Sports

New set of 12 acts next week.
Cya then! ;-)

No comments: