Wednesday, August 17, 2011

America's Got Talent (AGT) (2011) - 6th Season - 08/17/2011 - Wild Card Results Show

Links:
America's Got Talent at NBC
Full Episodes, Clips and Videos
Official America's Got Talent Facebook page

--

These 12 acts were given a second chance by the judges. They performed last night, and tonight, only four (4) go through to the semi-finals - three based on America's vote, one (#4 & 5 by America's vote) by the judges' votes.

The acts:
The Kinetic King
Those Funny Little People
Avery and the Calico Hearts
Seth Grabel
Shevonne
West Springfield Dance Team
J Chris Newberg
Yellow Designs Stunt Team
Charles Peachock
The Fiddleheads
Summerwind Skippers
Landon Swank

Opening Segment

Montage of last night's performances
Semi-Finals start next week.
View of acts in the green room.
Cast of Les Miserables and Colby Kale perform tonight.
Judges' introduction.

Howie: I think it was a night of redemption. Everyone here deserved to be here, and most of them... most of them rose to the occasion.

For each group: There's a package showing each of the three performing, judge's comments, and the acts coming off the stage.

First group:
Shevonne, Yellow Design Stunt Team, West Springfield Dance Team
All are Sharon's acts.
Sharon: I wish I could (predict how America voted). I've got my horror group, Shevonne who I thought was overlooked in the auditions, and my stunt team... I don't get it.
The act going through to the semi-finals is: West Springfield Dance Team
(You're kidding. I didn't think they were as good, as the judges said last night.)
Sharon saved them last week, bringing them back.
(I thought they were great last week, but a little slow this week. They're gonna have to pick it up a lot next time they're on.)

Commercials / Segment #2

Orville Lounge After Show Party

Cast of Les Miserables performs One Day More

Commercials / Segment #3

Next group:
Avery & the Calico Hearts, Charles Peachock, Those Funny Little People, The Kinetic King
Piers: (Two acts are your picks, and we know how you feel about one of the others.)
Avery - I think your talented. Charles - My pick. Problems last night. Those Funny Little People - If you have been picked, I will get in a taxi, drive to the airport, fly away from America, and never return. (Howie: If you'd have said that last night, you'd have guaranteed them a win.) The King - You remind me of Rocky Balboa. If there's any justice, King, YOU will be in the Semi-Finals.
America has voted. The act going through to the semi-finals is: The Kinetic King
KK: Oh, goody another week of work, frazzled nerves, and the chance to look goofy in front of millions, again. (Piers comes up on stage, and bows to the King.) Wow... Royalty!

Next group:
Landan Swank and Seth Grable (means only one went through)
Howie: I think it's a real tough thing. I can't choose.
America has voted. The act going through to the semi-finals is: Landon Swank
LS: It's definitely amazing. Thank you Piers for bringing me back. Thank America for all the comments you gave me.
Howie: I'm glad you made it. The only thing that gets me is I have to sit here (and listen to Piers gloat). (Sharon agrees with Howie.)

Semi-Finals: Montage of the acts in the semi-finals.
In voice-overs:
Piers: This year, we have some of the most talented acts we've ever had.
Sharon: The semi-finals is the best of the best. I do not know how America is going to choose.
Howie: Now it gets serious.

Commercials / Segment #4

Colby Kale performs Brighter Than the Sun

Commercials / Segment #5

Last acts:
Summerwind Skippers, J Chris Newberg, and The Fiddleheads
The judges will decide, and only pick from two acts.
America has voted. The act going home and leaving the competition is: J Chris Newberg
Are you shocked? JCN: No. I had so much fun...

The two final acts: The Fiddleheads and Summerwind Skippers:
SS: We want to show you want we can do. Sharon, you compared us to Stomp last night. We want to come back and show you just how far we can take it.
F: First, we've been with you (SS) since Atlanta and we love you. We thank you, America. We're a little surprised people like us anyway. We want to come back and give you even more.

Commercials / Segment #6

The acts the judges are voting on:
Summerwind Skippers and The Fiddleheads
Piers: We have two talented acts. We've seen you both 4 times. It's a difficult decision, particularly Howie, because if you guys go home, he doesn't get any, and I get 3. SS - I think you've gotten better as it's gone along. And you guys: Fiddleheads:
Howie: I have to say I brought back the Fiddleheads, and you did what I asked you to do. I have to go with who I brought back: The Fiddleheads.
Sharon: Two great acts. SS - I've seen you grow more than anyone else, and so I'm going to cut to the chase right now, and say, Summerwind Skippers.


Making it through tonight:
West Springfield Dance Team
The Kinetic King
Landon Swank
Summerwind Skippers

SEMI-FINALS START NEXT WEEK!

So, the acts who will be int he Semi-Finals are:
Snap Boogie
Sandeau Trio Russian Bar
Anna Graceman
Miami All Stars
The Silhouettes
Steven Retchless
Daniel Joseph Baker
Smage Brothers Riding Show
Poplyfe
Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr
Lys Agnes
Professor Splash
Zuma Zuma
Melissa Villasenior
Fatally Unique
Team iLuminate

From YouTube
Kevin Colis
Beth Ann Robinson
Gymkana
Matt Wilhelm

From Wildcard (2nd Chance)
West Springfield Dance Team
The Kinetic King
Landon Swank
Summerwind Skippers

Cya Then! ;-)

No comments: