Tuesday, July 02, 2013

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2013 - 07/01/2013 - Chicago Auditions

NBC Highlights.

Kelsey & Bailey (Dog Act)
Howard: You were dancing with your dog. Didn't realize you were a dance act.
Howie: I think America's going to love you.
Mel B: I loved all the awww... aww... aww... Loved it.
Yes, all round.

Basketball/Juggline/Cycling act
Yes, all round

Tammy Bradley - Acapella Singing
Yes, all round

Dance Act with TV Screens
Howie: Loved it... Beautiful, Moving
Yes, all round

Commercials - Segment #2

David Berman (Juggling)
Does a little juggling, then balances a molatov cocktail on a balloon on a stick. Pops the balloon dropping the molatov cocktail to the stick. Then throws it into a 55-gallon drum to prove it was filled.
Audience - Standing Ovation
Howard: I love when an act comes on stage and says they'll do something dangerous and could hurt themselves, but you are the first who said you could hurt ME.
Mel B: Bring it. I want to see more.
Howie: Kudos to you, sir.
Yes, all round

Commercials - Segment #3

Chicago Boys Acrobatic Team
Audience and Judges - Standing O
Heidi - You guys brought the house down. You're awesome.
Mel B - From start to end, it was unique. I want to see more.
Howie - Today you took skipping and jumping and added testosterone... Love it
Howard - When it started, I thought what's this going to be? They need a coach... (Coach is brought out.) His story is told.
Yes, all round

Commercials - Segment #4

Two Unique - Female DJ & Female Rapper
Mel B - Asks about the DJ doing it all. Yes. You've got attitude. You've got swag. I like you both a lot.
Howie - You ran out of breath a little bit. It's hard to believe you're both 10 years old.
Howard - I think you may just be the next big thing.
Yes, all round

Omega Force - Dance and acrobatic troup
Heidi and Mel B standing O
Yes, all round

Tianna (singer)
12 years old
Howie - You blew me away. If my eyes were closed, I'd have never guessed you were 12 years old.
Yes, all round

??? Dancing School
Yes, all round

Commercials - Segment #5

Singer - It's Love
Howard: Yes
Howie: I didn't like it. If you're going to be a singer, you have to be surprizing. No.
Mel B: I'm also going to say no.
Nope.

Sully Dunn - Singer/Songwriter
Original song against going to college
Mel B - There'x something extremely, weirdly, quirkily likable
Howie - I have no idea what's going on up there, but I like it.
Howard - I feel like I'm hanging out at the my daughter's college dorm. Stay in college.
Vote: Howie: Yes. Howard: No. Mel B: Yes. Heidi: Yes.
Audience stands. Vegas, baby!

Commercials - Segment #6

Branden James - Opera Singer (Tenor)
Standing Ovation by everyone (judges included)
Heidi: You were saying you sang with passion. I felt it. Goosepimples all over my body.
Howie: You sire, are great. (Search for Mom: I have to tell you something mam, he is going to inspire people beyond this filming. You have created a gem.)
Yes, all round

Coming

Short person: Take the "X" back, Take the "X" back. Take the "X" back. Judges: NO!

Nick comes out on stage, takes something from the act, and throws it at Howie - Howie dogdges - then walks off carrying some of the act's stuff, grinning.

Commercials - Segment #7

Animal Acts previewed

Trevor Stone (Cat Trainer)
Spontaneous Art (Real name of act)
Big Kitty comes on stage and does a little comedic singing and pooping
Heidi Buzzed Nick comes on stage to clean up (Poop is what he tossed at Howie)
Nope.

Square Circle Review (Only wrestling sideshow circus) - No way

Chris the Wedding DJ (Standup Comedy) - Nope (He's the "Take the 'X' back" guy)

Enrique (Teach audience how to dance Samba)
Everyone dances, including judges - Audience Conga Line
Many people on stage.
No, obviously.

Commercials - Segment #8

San Antonio Auditions

Dave Fenley - Singer/Songwriter (Sings his version of "Too Close")
Standing Ovation - Audience
Mel B: I liked that a lot. You have the soul, the raspiness. (Is it want you want what you really really want?) Oh, yes it is.
Howie: How long have you been doing this? (10 years) And you have JUST been discovered.
Howard: It's exciting to meet a guy like you.
Yes, all round.

Commercials - Segment #9

Dancin Dillon Wilson (Hip-Hop Variation)
From Huntington, IN
Standing O by audience
Howard: Did your parents think you were weird? (Yes
Mel B: You went from being like a regular kid to hot and sexy when you started dancing
Heidi: I liked it. I thought you were great.
Howie: You are a diamond in the rough. You are going to shine on this stage.
Yes, all round
[Yeah! Indiana is represented!]

Commercials - Segment #10

Hunk O Mania's International Men of Steel (Dancers)
Howie Buzzed
Howard Buzzed
The girls are by each other, watching enraptured
Mel B: Can I ask? Can you do the boob bounce thing?
Howard: No.
Mel B: For the ladies, yes
Heidi: Yes.
Howie: No, I'm sorry.

Mike Bonez (Brother American Indian Rappers)
Rapping "Do the Rain Dance"
Howard: You know this is really weird. I was sorta not expecting to like this. But based on that performance, I liked it.
Howie: The song is in my head (Wait until you go outside! I'd give it about 30 minutes.)
Yes, all round.

Commercials - Segment #11

The American Hitmen (Rock Band)
Ex-Marines (real brothers and friends)
Standing Ovation by everyone
Howard: I have been waitinig for two seasons  to find a band that would make it to the top. Great audition.
Heidi: I loved it.
Mel B: Great job. This is what this show means.
Howie: So two brothers from the same family went over... Yes. This is what AGT is all about. Because a trip from the smoke pits to a million dollars can only happen here.
Yes, all round.

Good show.

Cya next week! ;-)

No comments: