Wednesday, July 24, 2013

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2013 - 07/24/2013 - Live Results Show #1

NBC Highlights.

Live from New York's (NY) Radio City Music Hall (RCMH)

Only four (4) of the folllowing twelve (12) acts from last night will go through to the semi-final shows.

Anna Christie (11yo singer)
tellAvision (dance act)
American Hitmen (rock group)
Special Head (levitation)
Fresh Faces (very young dance act)
Collins Keys (15yo magician)
Kevin Downy Jr (comedian)
Arrilynn and Izzy (death metal singer w/drummer)
Alexandria the Great (escape artist)
The KriStef Brothers (hand balancing act)
Hype (hip hop dance)
Brandon James (operatic singer)

They show the acts in the Snapple Suite

Nick asks the judges how the show went and how the acts did last night.

They ask a bunch of kids about the show and judges.

Nick mentions the Snapple Cup Design contest

Commercials - Segment #2

Nick talking to a couple of the acts in the Snapple Suite.

Live - Labrinth featuring Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful

Orville Lounge (last night after-show)

Commercials - Segment #3

First group: Arrilynn and Izzy, Kevin Downy Jr and Alexandria the Great
America has voted. The act going into the semi-finals and moving one step closer to the $1M and a headline act in Las Vegas is: None of you.
Howard: I'm not surprised, but I am a little disappointed. I thought Arrilynn and Izzy would go home. I'm a little surprised at Kevin. I thought he did well. The one I'm most disappointed for is Alexandria. All of you are brave and great performers.

Nine acts left.

Commercials - Segment #4

Second group: Special Head, Fresh Faces, and Hype
America has voted. The act going into the semi-finals is: None of you.
Howie: This is crazy intense. The thing is I don't think we've ever had this where twice in a row no one went through. Fresh Faces, you were great. Keep doing what you're doing. It's just not your time. Hype: I think this stage just swallowed you up. Special Head:

Third Group: tellAVision, Collins Keys, KriStef Brothers
America has voted. The act going into the semi-finals is: The KriStef Brothers (Nick makes the other acts stay)
KB: Remarkable.
Mel B: I am so happy for the KriStef Brothers with your comedy and your strength.

Of the two remaining, America has voted, the act going into the semi-finals is: ... Going to be revealed after the break.

Commercials - Segment #5

America has voted. The act going into the semi-finals is: Collins Keys
Heidi: I think America did the right thing. I think you're going to be the next David Copperfield. You're going to go far.

Last group: Brandon James, Anna Christie, and American Hitmen
America has voted. The act going into the semi-finals is: Brandon James
BJ: Thank you America for believing in me.
Howard: I absolutely believed in him. Emotion, Power, Talent. The other acts better watch out.

Of the two remaining, the act going into the semi-finals... It's all up to the judges.
Decision after the break

Commercials - Segment #6

One spot left in the semi-finals for tonight.
Judges must decide from the two remaining acts: Anna Christine and American Hitmen, voted fourth and fifth.
Heidi: This is the worst position to be put in. I love you both. I'm gonna pick Anna.
Mel B: American Hitmen, I love your rock and passion. Anna, I love you, too. I've got to choose... American Hitmen.
Howie: This is how Howard and I thought it would turn out. American Hitmen, we've been looking for a group. Anna, you did well, but you're only 11 years old.
Howard: This isn't easy. American Hitmen, there was a moment missing where I didn't have the emotion. You both have been great. My decision is Anna.

Is tied, two votes each. The tie-breaker is America's vote count. Based on America's vote, the act going into the semi-final is Anna Christine.

So, from tonight, we have:
KriStef Brothers
Collins Keys
Brandon James
Anna Christine

See you all next week. ;-)

No comments: