Wednesday, July 31, 2013

America's Got Talent (AGT) 2013 - 07/31/2013 - Live Results Show #2

NBC Highlights.

**

Of the twelve (12) listed below, only four (4) will go through to the semi-finals.

Innovative Force (acrobatic dance group)
Cianna Pelecai (12yo singer)
Alexander Magala (acrobatic dancer and sword swallowing w/pole)
Struck Boyz (young male dance group)
Brad Byers (danger act - sword swallowerm, stop a fan with tongue, bed of nails)
Kid the Wiz (dancer - flips his hat to his head)
Forte (operatic trio)
Angela Hoover (stand up/impressionist)
Dave Shirley (juggling/magician/ w/technology)
Marty Brown (country singer)
Aquanuts (synchronized swimming)
Tone the Cheifrocka (rapper - one-hit-wonder "Booty")

LIVE tonight - Brad Paisley and Robin Thicke

AGT at RCMH on and off stage - Acts, judges, backstage people, etc. Montage of acts from last night.

Howard: Everyone online was asking if he was in one of his moods. He didn't get his nap, and God help the contestants. Today he did.

Orville Lounge after-show

Commercials - Segment #2

Robin Thicke Live singing "Blurred Lines"

Howie playing around at RCMH - Giving tour of AGT

Commercials - Segment #3

First group out: Innovative Force, Struck Boys, Aquanuts
America has voted. The act going into the semi-finals is: Innovative Force
Heidi: I was and still am (a fan). I want to congratulate all of you girls. Acrobatics and dance, you did it all.

Second group: Brad Byers, Kid the Wiz, Dave Shirley
America has cvoted. The act going into the semi-finals is: NONE of you.

Commercials - Segment #4

Brad Paisley - I Can't Change the World (Network premiere)

Top Secret Sneak Peak of the new Smurf's movie

Commercials - Segment #5

Next group out: Marty Brown, Alexander Magala, Cianna Peleca
Mel was glad the judges didn't have to make the selection.
America has voted. The act going into the semi-finals is: Marty Brown
[WHAT!??!] Nick asked the other acts to stay there.
Marty: I think we need to recalculate after last night. But I promise I will bring it next time.

Next group: Forte, Angela Hoover, Tone the Cheifrocka
America has voted. The act going into the semi-finals is: Forte
Howie: This is absolutely no surprised. By far, the broadest reaching performance of last night. Mel, you didn't know.

That leaves: Angela Hoover and Tone the Cheifrocka
Only one can go into the semi-finals. The judges must choose... after the break.

Commercials - Segment #6

Heidi: Angela, I really like you. I don't think your material was that strong last night. I just really like the BOOTY. Tone
Mel B: I like both these acts. How much further could you take the song. Angela.
Howie: I believe you didn't have material. Tone. You don't have material, but that's what you're going for. I believe you brought something last night, BOOTY, that's who I'm going with.
Howard: Two interesting acts. Angela thinks I hate her. BOOTY - I think we've seen the best of them. Angela - I think when she steps out on the stage there's something there. I have to tell you from the bottom of my heart, I'm going with Angela.
The acts are tied - 2 judges each. Based on America's vote, the act going into the semi-finals is: Angela Hoover.

That's it! Cya next week! ;-)

No comments: