Wednesday, July 27, 2011

America's Got Talent (AGT) (2011) - 6th Season - 07/27/2011 - Results Show #3

Links:
America's Got Talent at NBC
Full Episodes, Clips and Videos
Official America's Got Talent Facebook page

Live from Hollywood
Four of the 12 acts that performed last night will go on to the next level - Three voted on by America. The last 2 based on America's vote are voted on by the judges on who goes through.

Here are the acts:
Summerland Skippers
SH'Boss Boys
Mauricio Herrerea
Seth Grabel
Poplyfe
Ian Johnson
Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr
Purrfect Angelz
Monet
Captain & Maybelle
Lys Agnes
Professor Splash

Opening Segment
Montage of last night's acts
Intro of the Judges.

First results
Ian Johnson, Summerland Skippers, Purrfect Angelz
The act going through to the semi-finals is: NO ONE.
None made it through.
Piers: I think you girls did the best performance you can do (Purrfect Angelz) and (Ian) I told you last night how I felt about yoyoing, but ... he was really surprised that Summerland Skippers didn't make it, and was sorry they didn't make it through.
[Strange. They're mixing it up again. Now we can't guess which of the group will make it through.]

Commercials / Segment #2

Orville Lounge - The acts after the show

Stevie Nicks performs "For What It's Worth" (new single)
She's touring with Michael Grimm (last year's winner) as opening act

Commercials / Segment #3

Next group:
Poplyfe and Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr
The act going through to the semi-finals is: BOTH OF YOU
Standing Ovation (by judges, too)
Landau: (How excited are you?) I'm on top of the world. Thank you for putting these guys through. I don't know how I'd have felt taking it from these young people.
Poplyfe: They were glad that their best friend here, Landau, made it through.
Sharon: I was really really worried seeing these two going head to head. I'm absolutely delighted for both of you. There's a place for each one of you in the music business today. I believe we'll see both of you in the finals.

Next group:
Mauricio Herrera, Captain and Maybelle, Lys Agnes, and Monet
America has voted. The act going through to the semi-finals is: Lys Agnes
Lys: Overwhelmed.
Howie: America did themselves right. You're beautiful, you have a beautiful voice...

Commercials / Segment #4

Fighting Gravity performs
It's been a year since you've been on the show. What's changed for you.
We're developing a massive show. Hopefully, this time last year, we'll be on Broadway or ...

Smurf movie preview

Commercials / Segment #5

Stevie Nicks performs "White Winged Dove"

Last group:
The SH'Boss Boys, Professor Splash, Seth Grabel
America has voted. The act leaving the competition and going home now is: The SH'Boss Boys
Nick builds them up about how big a future they're going to have.

Last two (judges will pick) Seth Grabel and Professor Splash
Prof: Extreme heights, fire, showmanship, etc.
Seth: I was told to go big or go home. I have a lot more to show.

Commercials / Segment #6

Sharon: Professor Splash. I don't know whether we've seen the best of you, but what you do is spectacular. Seth, your act is wonderful. My choice: Seth Grabel.
Howie: This is a tough one again. I go on Twitter. Professor Splash, you risk your life. Seth, you work hard. Professor Splash.
Piers: I'm on Twitter, too. And they're split. I don't know whether to see you risk your life on TV, or see a slick operator. I'm making my decision for the right reason, because I think they have the best chance for winning: Professor Splash.

The four going through tonight:
Poplyfe, Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr, Lys Agnes, Professor Splash

No comments: